Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this car on cardomain and it appears to have the new black projectors. I cant tell if they are the graters because of the angle (he has no head on pics) but I cant decide if they will look right. I am getting ready to order the headlights before I go to bed but I cant decide on the chrome or black ones.
My car is black as you can see in my sig but I got rid of the Chrome Monos and have some black deepdish rims with polished lips coming in this week. I like many of you are faced with this delimma. What are your thoughts? Would they look better or the chrome?....

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am worried about it looking a little ricey I think that the contrast of chrome would look nice but I like the definition of the black ones. I attached a pic of the same style chrome lights as an example on the w209 just for contrast purposes. I like your Idea for the whole murdered out look but I dunno. Do you or anyone else out there have ant pics of the cheese grater black ones with a black grill to give me an idea?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess if they had some kinda chrome around the actual projector like this.... the black ones would look better. I think I'm leaning towards the chrome.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all your input I looked at the photo shops and a few other pics and I think its too much black.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
yeah id go with chrome on black...

how u know those are the r170 style? u sure they aint jus the cheese graterS? and the otha pic of jus the headlight u posted looks diff from the groupbuy ones..

but regardless, i guess it shows an idea of what u guys wanted to see

1 - 9 of 9 Posts