Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Location- Irvine, CA (Orange County)

I have a 92 Mercedes 400SE (w140) with 142000 miles (low miles for this car). Features black leather, tilt wheel, stereo, sunroof, electric seats, pneumatic door closers, dual climate control, abs, V8 and other premium features included in this luxurious car. The car has a misfiring engine which will need to be fixed, I believe it needs some engine work. Also has a small dent in the right fender, but you can barely notice it. Also needs to have to window regulators replaced but I have them I just havent had time to install them as Im going to school. This car is great especially for a DIYer. Personally I think it needs some tint and some 20s and it will look like a true boss car. But its not my style Ive realized, I like the speed, so I want a sports car again. Overall its a great car even misfiring. But my loss is your gain so shoot me an offer and hopefully we can make a deal. I have pleanty of pictures so dont be afraid to ask for more photos. Call Andrew on 949466542 or email at [email protected] to make an offer.

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

DSC01803.jpg

DSC01809.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add this

My work done:

Viper alarm kit 5901 features 2 way remote with starter kill, remote start, valet mode etc (look up for more details)

New wiring harness to keep it functioning at its best (the old one the insulation was cracking and had to go)

Complete tune up rotors, caps, wires, spark plugs, (all bosche and I have 8 new ones as well spare that i will give you)

New vacuum pump (cause the old one broke)

I have a power chip but I havent installed it because I think the engine should be fixed first

1 - 2 of 2 Posts