Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wonder if you HAVE to take the "extras"?

There's probably a sad story behind this...wonder if the owner died.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,105 Posts

·
Always Remembered RIP
3,381 Posts
Hurracane?

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
Bizarro. I tried to enlarge the pic of the sign in the driveway and can't get it clear enough to read. Anybody more clever at this stuff??

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I brought it into Photoshop and due to the small low quality image it just doesn't work for me. Perhaps there is someone else that can give it a go.

Loren

·
Always Remembered RIP
3,381 Posts
Looks like it was for sale a long time or trees grow fast????

·
Registered
29 Posts
I smell high taxes due and unbelieveably high home insurance costs.

The joke is always the same - What does a tornado in Texas, a hurricane in Florida, and a divorce in West Virginia all have in common?

Someone's going to lose a trailer!

·
Registered
180 Posts
the only thing that would let me sell these both for 12,000 is either owing the mafia some money, or if they were haunted! :confused:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am going to look at this today. I wonder what the car is worth? I talked to the guy and he said the car ran good but the ac is out. He does not have any AMG documentation but he says its a real AMG. The deal with the trailer is he dont own the lot. You have to pay lot rent that is pretty high.

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
I am going to look at this today. I wonder what the car is worth? I talked to the guy and he said the car ran good but the ac is out. He does not have any AMG documentation but he says its a real AMG. The deal with the trailer is he dont own the lot. You have to pay lot rent that is pretty high.
We're all waiting for this report. You're da man!!

·
Always Remembered RIP
3,381 Posts
I asked questions this is what I got

I think one of us should get the car and rent us the house for about $600 per month for florida vac. but have to own a 107:D And leave a case a beer for the next guy.

"the car is california origen,no rust.I just put it on e-bay 2 days ago.Mobile home is just registered with dmv.cost is about $70 a year.Current to Date.Home is free because my Friend bought it for his daughter and she is not over 55 wich is park required.He cant continue to pay lot rent so he has left it for me to do whatever it takes.Picture uou see is current.The lot rent is 540.00 per month and includes water,sewer,trash,lawn service.Yes.it can be rented out.It is not available until march 1.09"

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,105 Posts
We should all chip in and have a time share type affair.
Just gotta get there and then there is a place to stay and a car to drive.
And think of all the over 55 blue haired ladies you could cavort with.

·
Always Remembered RIP
3,381 Posts
i'll put in 1000.00 for two booked months:D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts