Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has tried the new PSS 9 Bilstein coil-over adjustable shock system with their CLK?<br> I seem to like that idea over getting different springs and shocks; it would provide lowering when you wanted it, and also taking the car almost up to stock height when you preferred?<br> I hope that is making sense, yes?<br> Heck, I don't even know if that system is even available for our CLK's; anybody have an idea?<br> TIA<br> <br> Jim<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Re: They do not make it for CLKs.

That's a bummer; I guess my only is to go with the springs and shocks then, huh?<br> What seems to be the best set-up for a 430 Cab? <br> I want to lower the car, but I still want some control over the shocks, is that possible with the Koni's or the Bilsteins? Do they make adjustable shocks that will work?<br> I'm putting my 18' Lorinser wheels with Pole 3 Bridgestones on this weekend, and I don't want to stop there either; thinking about adding an Eibach sway bar also; want to do some sporty type driving along with Autocross.<br> Surly, there is lots of wisdom still left on this forum, so I'm asking for input folks!<br> <br> TIA<br> Jim

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Koni has some adjustable shocks. where might I purchase these from, and why H&R and no....

Thanks for the info Frank, but I see more of the H&R recommended, but it use to be that Eibach was the one that was recommended?<br> <br> Who or where do I look for the adjustable Koni's, and does anyone make swaybar kits for my model?<br> <br> Jim

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
H&R makes shocks but not adjustable..

Call Gaston at Autoclass.net He has everything at a good price.<br> <br> Sway Bar kits, Eibach makes one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts