Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for this URL.<br> I am in Spain and it help me to contact with a european tuner.<br> <br> Thanks!!!!<br> When i performance my car i see you it (Expresion kit + HR Spring + Lorinser RS5 19X9) Beastly!!!! and all ir red color

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
different sport grill

nice picture, does anyone know where that particular grill is sold or what brand it is? I have seen the sport grill with the chrome frame but i have yet to see this grill w/o the chrome frame on sale. thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
different sport grill

just an idea.. (or maybe this is what you were thinking?) but is it possible to replace the star emblem on th ebonnet with a flat mb logo.. and then simply put a large star (where can you buy them?) in the centre of the grill? where can you buy thse large stars for the grill, if this is possible?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: different sport grill

you can get all of these items from Gaston at Autclass,i have them on my c320, the grill and star come seperately and all you do is use the supplied advhesive to put the star into the grill(it alignes with locking tabs) the flat grill MB star is easy to fit-just one nut.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: different sport grill

yeah i have that sports grill from autoclass but i was wondering where the grill in this link is available (it does not have the chrome frame around the grill like the autoclass one) thanks<br> <br> http://www.expression.be/html/uk/Classe_E.html<br>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts