Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 S500 AMG Wifes Rig Hillbilly Girl 02 ML320
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't think Bigblue will mind his new stable mate! Was no way he said was he gonna pull no 30ft travel trailer!![:(!][:(!] His job was to look perrdy and go fast! So we got this 99 F250 with a 7.3 Powerstroke to do the job![;)]Let me tell ya folks this is a real hoss!![;)][;)] Gonna put a chip in it to bump her up about 8o hp![:)] Should make short work out of these hills here! Was a real cream puff looked like it just came out of the show room![;)][;)]Let the campin begin!![:D][:D][:D]

Smokie

Attachments

·
Registered
1989 560SEL
2,110 Posts
how many miles on that red giant?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
135k pampered miles! Just gettin broke in!![:D][:D][:D]
Debating weather I want to black out the grill like I did on Bigblue! The grey don't turn my crank![:(][:(][:(]And no the chrome archs were already on there!![:D][:D][:D][:D]

Smokie

Attachments

·
Registered
68 280 SEL, 89 300TE
906 Posts
Now you need to run that bad boy on BioWillie bio diesel to help support American farmers as opposed to puttin more money in the Arabian coffers. [|)] You should look into one of those programmable chip setups so you can maximize power or efficiency at the touch of a button.

·
Registered
E500Es
29,576 Posts
Just get the www.stylinconcepts.com catalog and all your truck needs will be met. They have about 50 grills for your truck and everything else to suck up your extra cash.

Also, check the guys at Banks about chipping your truck. They can program it to get WAY more than 80 HP extra.

My order for my 99 Sierra will be in this week when I get back from New Orleans picking up a Katrinaed 500E--motor is good.

·
Registered
E500Es
29,576 Posts
Check out this link to power up that very nice looking truck. http://www.bankspower.com/

·
Super Moderator
99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
22,863 Posts
The chips work great. I had a Banks chip. I went for the max setting, but not before spending $3500 on having the transmission beefed up. With all the banks goodies you can send that thing past 900 ft/lbs of torque which will quickly shred the transmission. There is info on the trannies at the Banks site and a lot of Powerstroke forums.

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
2,245 Posts
Lol look at that rpm counter! hehe

congrats on the new horse in the stable!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am looking at the Superchips! Has 3 settings 70-90-110 hp. My buddy just put one in his Cummins Dodge and that puppy will fly! He has a 2 car trailer and with 2 on he can pull the grades here at 75mph and thats only the #2 setting![:0][:0][:0]Boy one more thing to throw some cash at!![:D][:D][:D]Oh well only money![;)][;)][;)]I will check out them grills!![;)][;)][;)]

Smokie

·
Registered
88 Benz 260E
534 Posts
Nice truck Smokie....Just throw on some bigger knobbie tires...

~Cali

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey I am way to old to have to listen to them whinny knobby tires![:(!][:(!]Don't plan on any trips to the boonies![:D][:D]

Smokie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts