1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
SuperModerator
13,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Didn't they just mess this up a couple years ago? Or was that another MB forum?
You're probably thinking of the MBCA forums. They were fairly decent and then they moved to Drupal :(

·
SuperModerator
13,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah ours was the great password debacle.
Warranted, to be on the safe side. However they forgot to let us know. To be honest we still have stragglers coming in from that from time to time. Teutone in particular has worked hard to get everyone logged back in, that whole thing was not fun at all.

The tech team are great here actually, really helpful and professional. Massive job of work though. BenzWorld is big, it's part of an even bigger group though.
They are also juggling security, useability, advertising revenue and all that.

·
Registered
923 Posts
So what’s going to change Ian.? Can you be more specific?

Never mind I just saw the announcement.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Does this mean less shitty advertisements that somehow bog down my computer worse then running multiple instances of Solidworks, MATLAB, and ANSYS all at the same time?

·
SuperModerator
13,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
So, how does one go back and find threads they started or a record of old posts? I have received great intel from guys for projects and repairs I have yet to start/finish. I want to go back to them when I accomplish these jobs. But now I am unable to locate these old threads.

Change. Harrumpf.

Found it. I think it was under FOLLOWING.

·
Outstanding Contributor
3,939 Posts
Can I turn off the pop-up paragraph that shows up when I hover over a topic? It blocks too much of what I'm trying to see.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Ok so how do I get rid of all these ads. Not liking it so far

·
Registered
43 Posts
I can't stand it, and have noticed a lot less traffic. Another forum I subscribe to, the Dodge Durango forum, went to this new format as well, and traffic has slowed there as well.
There are other MB forums, I will be spending more of my time there.
The people posting here are great, the people making it look like this, not so much.

Greg.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
About this Discussion
72 Replies
34 Participants
GreenT
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing