Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
C Class
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Do any of you guys know where to get the 2003 bi xenon headlights ? I bought my car in 2001 and i would like to change the headlight to bi xenon. When i buy my car, i did not have the xenon option, so if i get the new bi-xenon headlight, will it work or do i need some installation to be done here ? Need your help.

Thnxxxxx

Attachments

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Go to...

Performanceproducts.com. They sell the Bi-Xenons for the C-class. The front bumper will have to be removed to obtain access to the headlamps, but it's fairly simple to remove. Additionally, a computer setting will need to be changed by your dealer (basically the Xenon setting needs to be changed to "Present").

Good luck!

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Yes you can!

I also have a '01. I decided to have the lights retrofitted on my car(along w/my foglights). It cost only 1200 shipped. Here is a B4 pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
C320
71 Posts
Hi enri 007 i want to change the foglight too.. I already contact steve but he didn't re...

Hi enri 007 i want to change the foglight too.. I already contact steve but he didn't reply my e-mail.. so can you hook me up me someone that sell the foglight? btw, how much does it cost for the foglight only without the bi-xenon? thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Holy crap! Nice car!! I wish I had gotten 19's instead[:(] Anyways, when did you email ...

Holy crap! Nice car!! I wish I had gotten 19's instead[:(] Anyways, when did you email Steve? Make sure you got his "right" email as he has another one that he hardly checks. I really don't know who else sells them. But trust me you gotta get them. So you did a bixenon retrofit?

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Charlie...

Hi enri 007 i want to change the foglight too.. I already contact steve but he didn't reply my e-mail.. so can you hook me up me someone that sell the foglight? btw, how much does it cost for the foglight only without the bi-xenon? thanks!
Formymercedes.com will be selling it soon about US$249 [:)]. Hang on for a couple of weeks!

·
Registered
2001 W203 C240
79 Posts
Re: after pic

nice car (referring to the audi behind you)

[:D]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re: Charlie...

Formymercedes.com will be selling it soon about US$249 [:)]. Hang on for a couple of weeks!
too expensive for something that costs approx 220USD new from the european dealership incl. shipping per regular post...

greetingz,

·
Registered
brabus c320
93 Posts
hey those are nice fog lights..how much did u pay and where can i get them? are the OEM or...

hey those are nice fog lights..how much did u pay and where can i get them? are the OEM or after market fog lights?

·
Registered
brabus c320
93 Posts
thx drew...damn u know everything! they should name a car after u

thx drew...damn u know everything! they should name a car after u

1 - 15 of 15 Posts