Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CLS
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVERYONE LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING. DO NOT BUY FROM BESTDEALSONWHLS AT ALL!!!! HE BURNED ME ON SOME WHEELS AND HE BURNED MANY MANY OTHERS. I DONT CARE IF HE HAS 26INCH LORINSERS FOR 2GRAND, DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM. HE IS A CROOK. EVERYTHING HE HAS IS USED AND GARBAGE. HES A DAMN LIAR TOO. HE LIVES IN

12 RUTAN PLACE
BLOOMINGFIELD NEW JERSEY

HES A CROOK DONT BUY NOTHING FROM THAT OLD CLOWN. ALL HIS RIMS ARE OLD AND MESSED UP AND HIS TIRES SUCK

·
Registered
91 560 SEC, 95 S600
62 Posts
This guy is a dirtbag. Long story made short-sent the wrong wheels, ignored e-mails for...

This guy is a dirtbag. Long story made short-sent the wrong wheels, ignored e-mails for a month and we had to go through the credit card company to get our money back after a huge hassle with this crook for weeks. Do not do business with him. He moves from one site to the next. He will also change the name he does business under. Buyer beware.

·
Registered
2009 CLS
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AL IS GARBAGE

Damn man that sux, did u buy the wheels off his site? How did u get ur money back from the CC Company?

·
Registered
91 560 SEC, 95 S600
62 Posts
Won auction on Ebay. H ekeeps trying the same crap using different names and concealing ...

Won auction on Ebay. H ekeeps trying the same crap using different names and concealing identity. I think he's back on the 140 forum trying to sell wheels under a different name.

·
Registered
2002 CLK 430 Cab
3 Posts
I had no problem with him

I bought a set of real AMG 203 wheels from him for $700 and he even sent them to the chroming shop in California for me. The wheels are authentic and they were perfect. Maybe you just had some problems, you shouldn't slander the guy. If he gets a hold of this he can sue you.

Good luck next time

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: I had no problem with him

I bought a set of real AMG 203 wheels from him for $700 and he even sent them to the chroming shop in California for me. The wheels are authentic and they were perfect. Maybe you just had some problems, you shouldn't slander the guy. If he gets a hold of this he can sue you.

Good luck next time

[/quote
[?][:eek:)]

·
Registered
94 E420
22 Posts
The Truth

It would seem to me that one of the many risks of burning your customers is that they would talk to each other -thereby warning others of the bad experience.

Besides - Lawsuits are a two way street. It may be relatively easy to find 20 consumers to file a class action suit against this guy. [:(!]

In business if you want people to speak well of you than you should hold your self to a high standard of ethics, service and quality.

I bought some wheels from the tire rack and when they did not fit they took care of it right away.

As consumers we have choices and a good business will take care of problems fast and free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts