Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This company, best deals on wheels, seems to offer some great deals. Has anyone dealt with them, and what is the feedback?<br>
Thanks in advance from a first timer.<br>
Dave95E320C

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've talked with them on a couple of occasions and they seem really nice and eager to sell. I just happen to find a better deal at the last minute from a local friend for some 17s. Now I see they have some really nices deals on 18s and 19s. I hope it works out for ya.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't bother with them. My friend bought wheels off the guy and they didn't even give him the center caps or new lug bolts. The guy promised to get him a good price on tires, and never returned his phone calls or e-mails. <br> <br> My buddy even picked the wheels up himself and gave the guy cash. The guy could not even give him a receipt. He seems real nice but once he has the cash he does not want to know ya.<br> <br> Dont bother we found the same wheel for $995 + $100 for shipping on E-bay from the same place these guys get them from.<br> <br> I think he is a Fly by Night full of empty promises.<br> <br> John

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought a pair of lowenhart LD1 rims off of him in new jersey he has some of the best prices ive seen in a while. If you can please email mea link back to his website, I lost his phone number thanks.

·
Registered
1993 300E
21 Posts
I bought from the guy recently and picked them up. Paid cash.

My experience:

Good pr...

I bought from the guy recently and picked them up. Paid cash.

My experience:

Good prices.
Got generic center caps (which I replaced with my MBs).
Will never see a receipt.
Is accessible if you call his home.

I also had to work for a week to find the right (3.1" vs. 3.5") lug nuts for them -- he promised to, but didn't help at all.

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
see this thread ....

http://www.mercedesshop.com/shopforum/showthread.php3?s=66b2220e47...

see this thread ....

http://www.mercedesshop.com/shopforum/showthread.php3?s=66b2220e477dd83bcafb2c055b497170&threadid=37102&highlight=bestdealsonwheels

·
Registered
1993 300E
21 Posts
Al, et al

After reading all these posts, all I can say is "Sh!t! I wish I had known about this earlier!"

Well, compared to some of these horror stories, I guess I got off lucky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts