Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen Barolo with black interior? I need ideas with Barolo.

Normaly I am a black on black guy.

What is the best combo you have seen?:surrender:

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
designo mocha black or designo espresso. They're both the same, but MBUSA.com has them both as the names for the package.

Otherwise I think Barolo Red w/ Black interior is very nice. Especially with the sports package.

·
Registered
'06 SLR McLaren-Silver/Blk,'07 GL450 Silver/Blk & '07 S600 Sliver/Blk
28 Posts
DrPartagas said:
Has anyone seen Barolo with black interior? I need ideas with Barolo.

Normaly I am a black on black guy.

What is the best combo you have seen?:surrender:
It is very difficult to find the Barolo Red/Black color combination! When I was shopping for my ’07 S 600 I test drove a Barolo Red/Beige S 550 and fell in love with the Barolo (hated the Beige). The dealer did a nationwide search and said that there wasn’t a single Barolo Red/Black S 600 in the country.

·
Registered
07 S550 Launch Edition 4matic, 08 GL450
41 Posts
The best combo I have seen is my launch edition designo graphite with beige/black interior. The interior has more of an ivory colour to it, it looks great. I was looking for a white with black interior, but fell in love with this combo as soon as I saw it.

·
Registered
S550 designo mocha
2 Posts
I'm biased, but I agree with AML, deisgno mocha is the best looking color combination I've seen on ANY car.

·
Registered
2007 S550 4MATIC, 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S cabriolet
43 Posts
I have black on black and adore it. I think the metallic black shades look dirty even when the car is pretty clean.

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you live in or around NYC you don't want black on black because you'll look like every other TL&C car.

Personally I think 221, especially the face lifted one, looks best in Iridium silver. There's something beautiful about the combination of those deep, but bright red tail lights and the light silver.

The darker grays just don't do the car justice in my opinion and I think Diamond white is gorgeous, but just a bit too glitzy for me.

There's a Jade Green / Savanna S63 biturbo for sale on eBay which is really gorgeous.

·
Registered
2007 S550 Launch Edition
15 Posts
I know this thread is old but I wanted to give another thumbs up for Designo Graphite with the light ivory and black interior found on the Launch Edition 221s. I got one of these last year and am always pleased by the color combo. It's nice to have an S-Class that's not black, silver, or white. Plus the Launch cars came with the 19 inch Denebola wheels.

Bruce in Tulsa

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 S600
38 Posts
I love my black on black S600. Black cars always look the better than any other color right after they're shined up, but are the hardest to keep looking clean. The interesting thing about black interior is that is easier to keep looking clean than any other color....except for dash dust.

The diamond white is a beautiful exterior color, but a little to feminine for my taste.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Actually, I think my dark brown interior is easier to keep clean than black even with the dust.:grin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts