Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my first post here, hello

what is the philadelphia area dealer?

I'm talking about the entire area including suburbs, NJ, etc.

·
Registered
C230 Sedan
34 Posts
The Dealer in West Chester PA seems nice.

Yesterday they had 3new and 2 used E55's and it looks like a CL65 sittin on the floor... Quite a selection.

·
Registered
2007 ML CDI, 1967 250SL(early), 1984 280 SL, 2004 E320 wagon, 2015 ML 250, 1999 E300TD
449 Posts
There is a good MB dealer in Allentown area- Knopf. I just bought a 2002 Starmarked G from them last friday.They all were very outfront and helpful.

·
Registered
58 Posts
West Chester is good and I really like Wilmington Mercedes. They are really great with service and warranty work. Both places are owned by the same group.

Kevin

·
Registered
98 BMW 528i
589 Posts
Zac are you talking about the Black G500 w/ the chrome brush guard? If so then that is the G that I test drove! Small world. I loved the car! Good luck with yours!

And as far as dealerships go, Knopf seems very nice although they are currently undergoing a MAJOR restoration. However the new showrooms (Merc, Audi, and Porsche) and service centers should be top notch when finished!

·
Registered
SLK 350 MT
148 Posts
I purchased two Audis from Knopf. They were competitive for price, acceptable for service and have a great body shop. I purchased my SLK from Keenan because of availability and their pickup/delivery service. I've only had one service appointment at Keenan- they squeezed me in on 20 minutes notice , took care of my 1100 mile check-up and got me out in about an hour. Much more flexible than Knopf.

·
Registered
2007 ML320 CDI - Silver/Ash
355 Posts
Mercedes Benz of Devon.

http://www.mbofdevon.com/mbcenter/b/index.jhtml

Our family has been doing business with them since 1984.

If you need a sales contact, let me know.

They are very professional, honest, and willing to deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So where are the best Mercedez dealers in Penn.
what are the addresses; I will be driving there next week from New York, I am interested in a Kompressor.
Thank you.[:X]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts