Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1998 SL600
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys and gals. Looking for the type of exhaust you have installed. Looking for better sound on my 98 SL600 than the OEM provides. I only drive about
2K miles per year, so I don't mind some nice rumble.
So far I'm steering towards Eisenmann Exhaust sytsem that runs about $1800.
It sounds incredible, but anything compared to my stock pipes sounds good so far.

But I would not mind a few ideas of what might be as good or better for less dollars. Or something not up to Eisenmann quality but a lot cheaper but with the right sound. Please advise why type of system and where you purchased. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
MB SL600, MB 380SE, Suzuki Grand Vitara, 38' Chris-Craft, Volvo V70XC, and my own two feet...
4,131 Posts
I responded to your PM, not sure if you got it or not. Alex and Mike (Tech-Tune and Mertd93) have come up with by far the coolest exhaust setup for these cars. Check their pics. It really looks nice.

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts
Alex and Mike (Tech-Tune and Mertd93) have come up with by far the coolest exhaust setup for these cars. Check their pics. It really looks nice.

MY07-08 CLK550 muffler p/n 2094904921 for $908.00 w/ship from Parts.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.