Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2015 CLS 550 and the Factory warranty expires Feb. 2019.....My previous BMW 550 had the outstanding Route 66 warranty and I assumed I could get the same warranty for the CLS...I was greatly disappointed to find out that Route 66 will Not cover my car and many more MB models, as well as other makes and models...This is disheartening as it is a great warranty company and always repaired the Bimmer ...No deductible and no hassles!!..So, my question:..Which aftermarket warranty is best??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased a 2015 CLS 550 and the Factory warranty expires Feb. 2019.....My previous BMW 550 had the outstanding Route 66 warranty and I assumed I could get the same warranty for the CLS...I was greatly disappointed to find out that Route 66 will Not cover my car and many more MB models, as well as other makes and models...This is disheartening as it is a great warranty company and always repaired the Bimmer ...No deductible and no hassles!!..So, my question:..Which aftermarket warranty is best??
I have had good service from these guys with my 2012 CLS550. So far i’ve had 2 smallish repairs done under warranty and there has been no problems with payment. One repair was done by an independent mechanic and the other by a MB dealer. I thought the warranty was a pretty good deal too, especially considering that it is very difficult to find a non-dealership aftermarket warranty in California. I paid about 3200 for 48 months and 60K additional miles. My car had 40k miles when I got the warranty, meaning that it’s that it’s covered for 4 years until 100k miles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts