Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i crashed my M3 and now im test driving a few c43s. being new to this, i'd like to know what people are doing to the car (port and polish, chip, intake, exhaust, springs, etc)? thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mine: Remus Exhaust, Ultra Car intake, Eibach Sport springs, 18" AMG Monoblock nt

: so i crashed my M3 and now im test driving a few c43s. being new to this, i'd like to know what people are doing to the car (port and polish, chip, intake, exhaust, springs, etc)? thanks.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Mine: Remus Exhaust, Ultra Car intake, Eibach Sport springs, 18

: : so i crashed my M3 and now im test driving a few c43s. being new to this, i'd like to know what people are doing to the car (port and polish, chip, intake, exhaust, springs, etc)? thanks.<p><p>what mods are the car on c36 or 43?<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Mine: Remus Exhaust, Ultra Car intake, Eibach Sport springs, 18

: : : so i crashed my M3 and now im test driving a few c43s. being new to this, i'd like to know what people are doing to the car (port and polish, chip, intake, exhaust, springs, etc)? thanks.<p><p>what mods are the car on c36 or 43?<br><p>What 18"'s are they off? e55? what offset are you running how big rims size and tires are you running I am looking to do 18"'s off e55 on c43 thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts