Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I kinda figured it was mud to start with, so much for my sense of humor, lol.

Is that a 1250 or 1300 on the far right???

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Breeding No!!!! I have them on my fathers property and he is not fond of them laying around the yard. A few pics of the trucks. Taking the Hiab off the dark green U1250 and putting the Rail gear off the orange U1250 (complete with whitewalls, might start a new trend and lower it as well) onto the Dark Green U1250 and a pic of my little man Riley on his bike with another silver U1250 that i fitted the Rail gear off Iain_Unimog U1250 onto. And i picked up the U1300L last week, it is an Ex NZ army with 170,000km's i'm fitting new clutch slave and master to it and offering it to a new home if anyone is interested.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Breeding No!!!! I have them on my fathers property and he is not fond of them laying around the yard. A few pics of the trucks. Taking the Hiab off the dark green U1250 and putting the Rail gear off the orange U1250 (complete with whitewalls, might start a new trend and lower it as well) onto the Dark Green U1250 and a pic of my little man Riley on his bike with another silver U1250 that i fitted the Rail gear off Iain_Unimog U1250 onto. And i picked up the U1300L last week, it is an Ex NZ army with 170,000km's i'm fitting new clutch slave and master to it and offering it to a new home if anyone is interested.:)
ben and Iian will be down in oz in two weeks see u soon kiwi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts