Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1986 560SL
109 Posts
One other option is to keep an eye on ebay for a used 754 radio with the Becker refurb sticker - If memory serves it’s a green label. I found one for $75 with a poor faceplate. My faceplate was perfect so I swapped them out - economical solution and working radio.

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz w126 280s euro; 500sel euro
45 Posts
Ok, guys on my Becker Europa 2000 / BE1100 , i've made 3 wrong attemps for CODE ,and then become dashed ( _ _ _ _ ) a.k.a Anti Thief Mode,then i left the Becker at this mode powered for several hours more than 2 ,and success it gave me back the CODE indication,then i put my True Code and everything is fine again ;) Good luck for y'all!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the schematics somewhere, I can email them if needed.

I also assumed a similar process, although I couldn't unlock the radio by trying various resets like that. If there are any electricians present who might have ideas, am happy to try.

Becker didn't want to engage me in conversation about the tool, my guess is that it's their proprietary info and helps them make a living, so fair enough.

"last processor" - well, I considered it, but I actually got the sense he wanted to keep it rather than sell it to me.
Please send me the schematics?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts