Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Before I pay 15 bucks for a blind download I wondered if anyone has a pdf of the 1432 Becker owners manual to share?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha!

I'm just an impatient old man I guess, and caffeinated to boot!

Got the car back from the shop this morning, everything works, just a few more trim pieces to save up for and detail the inside liner which was stained during the leaking period. The stereo operates just like it did from the factory, all connections soldered back together with trunk CD player linked in too. Doesn't sound too bad and the reception of FM is much better than I thought it would be. I may upgrade to the mast you suggested a while ago, right now I have the black barrel tipped one. No hurry, I'm thrilled to have it back after 4 weeks.:)

Just needed the manual to program the stations and figure out how to set the bass and treble controls. I kinda like the console fader, its just another outlier that makes the car cool.:cool:

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I can just picture you driving around, top down (even though its -5 degrees) with "On Days Like these..." crooning in the background from your newly fixed Becker ! Dark sunglasses on as well !!! :cool:

Reeks of the opening scene of the original Italian Job movie !
(now don't tell me you haven't seen it - if you haven't go rent it - classic)

Just don't go into any tunnels and watch out for bulldozers ! :eek:

Italian Job E-Types.mpg - YouTube

1 - 5 of 5 Posts