Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, quick question, I have a friend that has a 73 450 with a failed fuel pump. It has a Beck Arnley pump on the car. He swears that it is the original pump. I didn't think MB used Beck/Arnley for OEM parts on their cars ever. I thought Bosch was the OEM choice, especially in that vintage. Anyone confirm one way or the other?

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
Years ago Beck Arnely didn't make any parts. They just re boxed everyone else including Bosch.

I don't know what they are doing today or even if they are still around.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Beckarnley are selling a reasonably priced fuel injector for the 74 450SL. Does anyone have any experience using their parts recently? Just curious because retail on these injectors is over $250 and BA are selling them for $50.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Beckarnley are selling a reasonably priced fuel injector for the 74 450SL. Does anyone have any experience using their parts recently? Just curious because retail on these injectors is over $250 and BA are selling them for $50.
I was surprised . BA is Part of Federal Mogul.
2019 Federal-Mogul Motorparts LLC. Beck/Arnley is a trademark owned by Federal-Mogul LLC or one or more of its subsidiaries in one or more countries. All other trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.

Rudiger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
cushjbc
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing