Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1992 500SL 129.066
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have bought a BECKER 1432 for my 1992 SL500. My car has a ALPINE SYSTEM and i want to use the original one with the AMP in the trunk and the other AMP in the passenger area.

Today I connect the BE1432 to the car and in the screen appears the word CODE. I insert the 4 number of the CODE and nothings happens. The screen is empty. No word or light.

What is the problem? Have i to push any button after the 4 digits?

Is there anyway to check ( with a POLYMETER) the radio and the AMP?

Best Regards and Thank you

Luis

·
Registered
1992 500SL 129.066
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello
THANK YOU LEWISMEND

Does anyone know how to check the AMP of the trunk or the connection diagram of the AMP?

Thank you.

Luis

·
Registered
1992 500SL 129.066
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

I have some questions,
1.- When you push the code in the radio, the amplifierneed th esame code, in other words, Is it possible that the radio and the amplifier don't work because the radio has a code and the amplifier has a different code.
2.- What is the typical porblems of this type of amplifiers?

I thank everybody for the anwswer of the questions

Best REgards.

Thank you

·
Registered
GLE350 / 2017, E350 coupe / 2014, SL500 / 1997
130 Posts
Hi,

I have some questions,
1.- When you push the code in the radio, the amplifierneed th esame code, in other words, Is it possible that the radio and the amplifier don't work because the radio has a code and the amplifier has a different code.
2.- What is the typical porblems of this type of amplifiers?

I thank everybody for the anwswer of the questions

Best REgards.

Thank you
There is no code for the (Bose) amp, just for your radio. And I am pretty sure is is a 5 digit code, it is on mine at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1992 500SL 129.066
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello,
finally, my BECKER 1432. I had check/fix all connection, but it works. Right now I waat to install a YATOUR CD EMULATOR. Anyone knows how to do it? What I need? Is it only to coonect the yatour directly to the tuner?

Best REgards and Thank you.

Luis

·
Registered
1992 500SL 129.066
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello Pazo,
I do not know if i can add a link here to another FORUM so I will send you a PRIVATE to show to you.
Best REgards.

Luis

1 - 8 of 8 Posts