Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
10,334 Posts
Guest (MBNZ) said:
Shipped me a wrong part, retuned it and it's almost 21/2<br>mos. already and have not posted credit on my card yet.<br>So just be carefull with BENZBIN!<br>

Benzbin is a great company. i buy a lot of maintenancy items from them.

· Premium Member
10,334 Posts
BILLSONG said:
HAHAHAHA
Maybe it took them 6 years to improve.
i yet to get used to the new forum style...

hopefully i didnt dig more old posts yesterday...

· Registered
S600, 350SL, C300
124 Posts
bayhas said:
Benzbin is a great company. i buy a lot of maintenancy items from them.
BENZBIN is not a reputable company. They sent me a defective $400 part and refuse to refund my money. Also, their customer service does not answer the phone and they ignore e-mails. This is a recent (this year) experience and I think they are about to go out of business, but want to fleece as many suckers as possible before declaring bankruptcy and moving on.

Bayhaus - how recent is your experience and have you ever tried to get them to live up to their return policy?

· Registered
93 500SEL & 99 S500
1,041 Posts
hey JNleChevet, can you please post some pics of your 99 S600!! Also, we have a thread which lists the location, Vin number, color combo, and mileage of as many 99 S600s and Cl600s we can find. I would love it if you could post yours on that same thread as well. I believe we've found 9 of the 14 1999 S600s.

· Premium Member
10,334 Posts
JNLeChevet said:
Bayhaus - how recent is your experience and have you ever tried to get them to live up to their return policy?
the latest one? few days ago...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.