Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2001 SLK320
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if there are any meets or get-togethers here in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm interested to meet and greet other owners who similarly have a passion for these great cars!

·
Registered
2002 SLK, 2008 C300, 2010 ML350
117 Posts
I wish. Seems the Bay area is so big no one arranges any meets. Where would be the best place? When I lived on Long Island, it was known that every friday night the muscle/exotic cars would gather at the LIRR parking lot. Crowds of people would show up and drool over the cars. It was great for surrounding businesses too.

·
Registered
2001 SLK320
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I've been keeping my eye on the Events Forums but most of them are in Southern California (and that's being the closest)...

It's really unfortunate. I'm not expecting a huge turnout as in occupying an entire parking lot but more of an smaller sized group of just a few cars. But yeah I will keep an eye out and see what comes up...

In terms of location, that would be determined by where people are coming from.

·
Registered
2003 SLK 230. Speer pulley kit. Depo euro headlights with led. Led taillights
615 Posts
Yeah, I've been keeping my eye on the Events Forums but most of them are in Southern California (and that's being the closest)...

It's really unfortunate. I'm not expecting a huge turnout as in occupying an entire parking lot but more of an smaller sized group of just a few cars. But yeah I will keep an eye out and see what comes up...

In terms of location, that would be determined by where people are coming from.

Why don't you start one? Depending on what you prefer, there are a few groups in the Milpitas Square parking lot Friday nights. Last time I went I saw several groups: Z4, S2000, Evo, some models of Infinity, Lexus and MB.

If you like to meet monthly there is NCal SLK Enthusiats Group and the Sacramento SLK group.

·
Registered
2001 SLK320
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why don't you start one? Depending on what you prefer, there are a few groups in the Milpitas Square parking lot Friday nights. Last time I went I saw several groups: Z4, S2000, Evo, some models of Infinity, Lexus and MB.

If you like to meet monthly there is NCal SLK Enthusiats Group and the Sacramento SLK group.
Hmm, there's a thought. Who else is in the area? Please comment peeps!

·
Registered
2002 C230 Sport Coup and 2006 ML350
1,127 Posts
Bay Area Meats?? :pTry Ditmers in Los Altos....just reopened after a a fire a year ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts