Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 S500 Coupe
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i keep looking for true specs on my battery. i have a 2000 c230k. i can't find any real info. one post i did read said that these batteries have a ah of 100. but the battery it self only list that 100 as capacity. so how do we know it is ah and not RC?

·
Registered
2000 C230 Kompressor Special Edition
1,173 Posts
Battery OEM manufacturer is Johnson Controls. Pep Boys (believe it or not) sells a Johnson Controls battery under the Bosch brand. Perfect fit. Look up Pep Boys web site. Should list the size and specs.

USA cars were sold with an upgraded battery, for the hot and cold extremes.

·
Registered
97 S500 Coupe
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Battery OEM manufacturer is Johnson Controls. Pep Boys (believe it or not) sells a Johnson Controls battery under the Bosch brand. Perfect fit. Look up Pep Boys web site. Should list the size and specs.

USA cars were sold with an upgraded battery, for the hot and cold extremes.
i just looked up that battery and here is what im trying to find out. it states its reserve cap is 120 which is about twice as much as the ah value about 60 ah. i want to replace my battery with a higher end agm battery. but the other replacement batteries i find for the car from interstate and bosch seem to have a lower ah than what i have read on the boards that our oem batteries have. so what i am trying to find is what the actual ah rate of the oem battery so i can get the right agm battery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts