Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon...I was needing some advice as to what may have happened to my 2003 c230. I recently took c230 to tire kingdom for oil change to have them bust oil pan and filter housing so I finally got them to pick it up on rollback and fix it well now they have called me and told me that they had to jump my vehicle off and that my check engine light is on and that I need a battery and alternator. What I am wanting an opinion on is if the battery and alternator going bad been a result of them jumping it off because before hand my vehicle has been serviced regularly and had no issues when I originally took it to them other than needing an oil change.
Curious and needing advice...

·
Premium Member
2000 ML55 sold? 2013 ML500,? 2017 C43 AMG,1929 Victory 6 roadster, 1927 Dodge 4 sedan, 1929 Dodge
5,734 Posts
Good afternoon...I was needing some advice as to what may have happened to my 2003 c230. I recently took c230 to tire kingdom for oil change to have them bust oil pan and filter housing so I finally got them to pick it up on rollback and fix it well now they have called me and told me that they had to jump my vehicle off and that my check engine light is on and that I need a battery and alternator. What I am wanting an opinion on is if the battery and alternator going bad been a result of them jumping it off because before hand my vehicle has been serviced regularly and had no issues when I originally took it to them other than needing an oil change.
Curious and needing advice...
Tyre kingdom sounds like f##k up kingdom to me. The name of the business says it all. Tyres!!
You don’t go to a gynaecologist to get your eyes checked do you.
I feel for you, you probably thought an oil change shouldn’t be to difficult. All sorts of problems could of accord jump starting it.
I think I’d tell them your taking it to a euro mechanic and they can pay for the repairs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts