Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Does it also have the Batman-style headrests? [:D]

I think not, he swapped the front seats. Somebody will get reeeeeeeally mad... but he's already seen it before. [:D]

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
At least it can’t be detected by radar…

…I like the key chain…

...just plain sad.[xx(]

·
Registered
2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
2,533 Posts
not that i'd ever do it, but the interior actually looks ok.

not so much the color scheme, the two-tone aesthetic is pleasing.

i'd like to see a vintage style one. with plaid seat inserts, the wood trim unpainted(its so rare for real wood these days...why ruin it?!?) and maybe upgrade wheels

·
Registered
200 -85 / 280E -79
1,221 Posts
i have seen that car before...not so beautiful if you ask me! [xx(]

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,181 Posts
i like modding out my w123, but i try to think of what it could have looked like factory, or at least time era correct...this floors me - and from a design point of view he should look at cardesignnews.com or go to the book store and pick up some better reference...wow...

however aside from it - in these small pictures the body work for the flares look pretty good, body kit integration works (aside from being on the wrong car),
i have never seen that "tri gauge" set up...

but...the dual exhaust is a bit much - esp with no engine shots...and having gone that far and no changing of the steering wheel and leaving the glove box latch black? left the fresh air slider...shift knob looks pretty out of place along with all of the new "switches"...the carpet texture and pattern are gross, and what is with the wing...

no sir, i dont like it
jake

·
Registered
'72 220d, 250td, e320cdi
249 Posts
maybe we should all meet up and trash the guys house together? then steal the car and retore it to its former glory!!

·
Registered
1995 E320 Sportline W124
790 Posts
Upon closer inspection, I think the rear quarter window wasn't really a coupe window. In other words, this is actually 4-door sedan converted into a....a.....well I don't know what to say...?

Take a good look and you know what I mean:

then this:

[:0]

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
tiger_biru - 2/23/2005 7:33 PM

I think the rear quarter window wasn't really a coupe window.
That does look very much like a sedan C pillar – will the horror ever end? [:0]

·
Registered
Benzless for now...
1,558 Posts
OW MY EYES!

THAT IS THE MOST HIDIOUS MONSTROSITY I HAVE EVER LAYED EYES ON!

The only thing I like about it is the fat tires. My wrecked sedan had 225-50's on the rear and they look good. I'll be putting those on the other one once I can get another pair for the front.

·
Registered
W123 200D
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes Tiger, i thought the same the first time i saw that crime, but i couldn't imagine my sedan converted in a two-doors and two-color uggly ¿car?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts