Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
e320
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the rear wing arrived last week from Performance Products. Only took about 8 weeks. They threw it in a small box without any padding or care so of course it arrived with the ends in several pieces. They told me they would turn in a claim to UPS and once UPS settles with them they'll refund my money, order a new schatz wing and if I'm lucky it might be here in time for New Years! Have yet to be contacted by UPS. This has really p!ssed me off. I have been waiting to have my fenders rolled and h&r springs installed so I could have all the work done at once. Also I just got a non repairable flat in the rear 19" bridgestones [B)] what's next curb rash for the 2/5 brillants?

Never will I do business with Performance Products again! To top it all off I was very polite on the phone and got a bunch of attitude instead of service. I hope they decide to do the right thing and return my $$.

·
BenzWorld Detailing Guru
713 Posts
I also ordered from the a while ago. I received two packages and they said I ordered twice...

I also ordered from the a while ago. I received two packages and they said I ordered twice and that it was my problem. They werent even nice about it either. I have been ordering on the internet for a long time and this was the first problem I have ever had. I ended up sending it back, but was out shipping both ways. I havent ordered from them since.[B)]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts