Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had my car for about a year and have been looking around for the answer to my car problems and the answer was finally found by *Grumpy*.

After buying and driving my dream car from Seattle, WA I had the car for two months when my car stopped giving hard accelerations after warm-up. Although I could no longer get hard accelerations the car still ran fine on all other occasions. I spoke to other mechanics on-line and in person and also left my car at a dealership. All I got was a bill, advice to change my spark plugs (because they did not have any in stock), and an invitation to bring my car back so that more test could be run.
After finding this website and trying to work through my problems on my own (without spending money and dropping my car off somewhere) I finally found the culprit of my problem, the fuel distributor.

Please let me know if this can help you and if this is your problem.

·
Registered
1982 500SL AMG "Darmstadt Branch"
1,100 Posts
Excellent that you made a new thread with this solved...in case anyone else has this issue.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1990 560 SEC(gone but not forgoten) 1988 560SL 1998 E320 4matic wagon
258 Posts
My neighbor had similar issues with his 107 it was the electric gismo on the side of the fuel distributor. I think its a pressure regulator.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts