Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003 E 320
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i just scored myself an E-upgrade, and i'm back on the forums now. I was driving a 99 e320 with 105k miles on it, and was just feeling behind the times. so i just picked up a 2003 e320, black on black, 46k mi, still under factory warranty, lease return local car for.... $23,900! I LOVE IT! the interrior is beautiful, the exterior is awesome. i'm in love with this car. only bummer is it doesn't have xenons, but i'm going to look to you guys for light upgrade ideas. i have the philips vision ones or whatever in my 99, and i saw a huge improvement with them... i might just do the same.

anyway, look forward to chatting with you all again!

happy driving.
-mike.

·
Registered
2007 ML 350 Iridium Silver/ Ash (Sold)
568 Posts
michaeljacob said:
So, i just scored myself an E-upgrade, and i'm back on the forums now. I was driving a 99 e320 with 105k miles on it, and was just feeling behind the times. so i just picked up a 2003 e320, black on black, 46k mi, still under factory warranty, lease return local car for.... $23,900! I LOVE IT! the interrior is beautiful, the exterior is awesome. i'm in love with this car. only bummer is it doesn't have xenons, but i'm going to look to you guys for light upgrade ideas. i have the philips vision ones or whatever in my 99, and i saw a huge improvement with them... i might just do the same.

anyway, look forward to chatting with you all again!

happy driving.
-mike.
Good Luck with your new ride!
Go ahead update your NEW vehicle info
You deserve it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts