Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.....

I have a B200 2009 CDI and some tosser knocked off the drivers side wing mirror.
It was taken completely off and went into alot of pieces including ripping the cable in half.

Ive rebuilt the mirror and popped in new glass but sadly couldnt do anything with the broken loom so just made it safe.

Now I would like to sort this out as im getting the annoying dash messages etc and of course would like the indicator working again

My question is can I buy just the cable for this at all?
If so how do I get the part number?

Any advice would be great

·
Registered
2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
9,234 Posts
When you get a chance, post nice clear photos of that mirror and the wires at both ends if possible. I would definitely try to buy a "breaker yard B mirror" as the proper cheap fix.

You can always replace the wires with any good quality wires from a audio shop. Any electronics guy has good cold weather flexible wires available . You just have to access the connections at both ends or barring that, repair the wires with replacement pieces soldered in and taped properly.

If it's busted up, why not just get a used one ? They give them away over here, but your B mirror is a bit smaller.

Idea..??.....Get 2 from over here and have nice bigger mirrors..with a bigger view down the sides...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts