Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
B200 Turbo
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yesss... i was looking for this 1... and is there n e other??? is this from MB??? and do u know how much is it in Canada?? Thank You

·
Registered
810 Posts
In Canada, roof spoiler lip is part of styling package. I am interested in the roof spoiler only. Is it possible to order the part separately? What is the part number? The whole package is $1410. Any idea what the price is for the spoiler alone and does it include paint job to match body color?

Is it possible to install myself or dealer? Is it just a stick-on job or drilling requires?

I am also looking for some live picture. Anyone has it? Would you prefer OEM spoiler or the one from BRABUS? I personally prefer the OEM.

·
Registered
B Class 200SE
163 Posts
jtcb said:
In Canada, roof spoiler lip is part of styling package. I am interested in the roof spoiler only. Is it possible to order the part separately? What is the part number? The whole package is $1410. Any idea what the price is for the spoiler alone and does it include paint job to match body color?

Is it possible to install myself or dealer? Is it just a stick-on job or drilling requires?

I am also looking for some live picture. Anyone has it? Would you prefer OEM
spoiler or the one from BRABUS? I personally prefer the OEM.
Spoiler in UK £200 it also needs painting it is in the accesory book
far too expensive

·
Registered
810 Posts
UK £200 include paint job or not? Also is it stick-on or secure with screws meaning drilling is required?

·
Registered
B200 Turbo
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey.. i asked my dealer about it last year... if i rmb it rite... it was close to $1000 include install and paint... and it is stick on... that why i didn't get it... cause i don't think that little spoiler worth $1000

·
Registered
810 Posts
$1000 CAD for that piece alone??? :eek: The whole package is $1410. If it is a stick-on job, I can do it myself.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Called the dealer. The spoiler costs $581 plus $180 CAD for the paint job. Tax and labour extra. Do you think I should order it from dealer or from ebay and get MB to paint it?

The ebay seller also has some of the accessories I want. Price is better than the dealer here in Canada.

Spoiler isn't on the top of my mod list. I really want to add wood trim. Anyone know the part number for the wood trim set?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Is it possible to have a bodyshop other than MB to paint the spoiler? Will they able to match the metallic paint exactly?

·
Registered
B200 CDI SE
2,248 Posts
Didn't think that M/B did their own spraying in the UK as just before I bought my B class someone ran their keys down the side & the dealers had to send it to an outside spray shop to get it done (as well as a few stone chips).

Paint matching should not be a problem even Halfords (UK wide accessory shop) will match to the manufacturers spray code. I think they do it in can, touch-up & aerosol versions ( read somewhere that the aerosol can was about £10 but don't quote me on that.)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Someone here please confirm if the factory spoiler is stick-on or bolted on? I asked two dealers and two different answers. I am pretty sure it is stick-on. If bolted, where are the bolts and to where?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts