Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
2007 B200 Turbo W245 CVT
Thanks 馃槉, but is that for the Turbo varient? I have found at least 2 different part numbers for that 110! And I think it differs depending on the engine spec? Maybe a higher power out there can clear it up?

Benzworld Staff
Night Crew......2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
Look on-line for a WIS W245 shop manual. It often shows as "all models" and very tricky to install..(these offered are often "bootlegged")....but can't remember ever seeing any MB part #'s ..and just reference pics of the specifics.

Ask your dealer if there is a difference between T's or non-T's mounts? Maybe they'l be nice and even answer you honestly.

Registered
2007 B200 Turbo W245 CVT
Look on-line for a WIS W245 shop manual. It often shows as "all models" and very tricky to install..(these offered are often "bootlegged")....but can't remember ever seeing any MB part #'s ..and just reference pics of the specifics.

Ask your dealer if there is a difference between T's or non-T's mounts? Maybe they'l be nice and even answer you honestly.
Bahaha 馃ぃ馃槀馃槶馃槶, yeah nah they're not helpful....unless they can help you ex Germany or Singapore!!
Wouldn't even tell me which of the 2 options for the Left Rear was the correct...or incorrect one!
...I've got a CV clunking but only when I'm driving straight!!??
Normally it's when hard lock isn't it?
Any help with that would be great 馃憤.... is it OK to just replace the outer CV?

KiwiTrev

Benzworld Staff
Night Crew......2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
I've never had to change a CV yet. Getting too old to even thing about that job. If one goes, then change the problem one. Most people that I talk too just change the shaft completely.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts