Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Where are you located?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.. with your B, NOT where you are born or your nationality. I think using country should cover most of the members here. There is a limit of ten choices. If your country is not listed, choose others and list it in your reply. The choices are randomly chosen from what I remember from recent active members' profile.

PS: Keith, this is for you. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Other=Brunei.

Hi all. Collecting the wife's new black B170 this Saturday. Traded in her 2001 Magma Red SLK200. Will post pictures as soon as I can.

Best,
Ray

·
Registered
2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
8,510 Posts
It seems like Canada is going to clean up in this poll. Come on everyone else ...give us a run for our money! :eek:wned:

·
Registered
B200 T 2007 Gone, Discovery Sport 2016
1,581 Posts
It seems like Canada is going to clean up in this poll. Come on everyone else ...give us a run for our money! :eek:wned:

Maybe we will have to have a sub poll breaking down Canada into Provinces.:thumbsup:

Come on people lets try to hear from everyone in all regions. That way we have someone to visit and stay with when we travel:D

Bill

·
Registered
B200 CDI SE
2,248 Posts
Hi gurlfren & welcome to the forum looking forward to seeing those pictures good luck with your new B
Where are you from ??? Oops sorry did not read your reply properly :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi gurlfren & welcome to the forum looking forward to seeing those pictures good luck with your new B
Where are you from ???
Thanks kdbcom, and Martman for answering! The wife and I are from Brunei. We only get B170's here and so far I've seen one B200. There's very limited demand for the B here as you can get an entry level, pared down C180 for about US$5k more. I'm on MBWorld as well, but B forum there isn't as active there as it is here. Am certainly looking forward to driving the B as the SLK was too small for me, but I will miss driving with the top down!

·
Registered
Our 3rd Black - "Betty B Bomber"
184 Posts
I'm on MBWorld as well, but B forum there isn't as active there as it is here.
You'll find as well that this forum is made up of very informative, helpful and fun bunch of guys. :thumbsup: Post any :help:, and everyone jumps all over suggestions, and fixes.

BTW, welcome!

·
Registered
B200 CDI SE
2,248 Posts
Maybe we will have to have a sub poll breaking down Canada into Provinces.:thumbsup:

Come on people lets try to hear from everyone in all regions. That way we have someone to visit and stay with when we travel:D

Bill
If any one is coming to the UK I would be more than happy to see them & have them visit me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,510 Posts
Be careful Keith, we've PM'd each other and 6 families are now on their way. Party Time!! :D:wink_2: :rotfl: :wave:
Derek

·
Registered
B200 T 2007 Gone, Discovery Sport 2016
1,581 Posts
If any one is coming to the UK I would be more than happy to see them & have them visit me. :thumbsup:

Keith

Please define "visit":). Is it Teas and Crumpets in the afternoon or hopefully 6 weeks all inclusive :):)

:dance: Bring out all the oldies, Derek is already boxing up his record collection. My wife says if we all have to share 2 rooms, she is bringing our own sheets:D:D

Looking forward to having the traditional home cooked English Breakfast minus the kippers:)

Bill

·
Registered
8,510 Posts
That's a great offer Keith.

We've actually chartered the whole plane, so I guess it's standing room only.

I made the same offer and no-one showed up...:crybaby2: . . . Of course I was planning to drill their hoods for free. :big laugh: One day we will come by. :thumbsup:

Cheers, Derek

·
Registered
B200 CDI SE
2,248 Posts
Derek It was that snow that put them off, and the thought of shovelling it ;)

Plus you didn't offer the Full English Breakfast :D

·
Registered
see signature
4,017 Posts
Mmmm, bread saturated in bacon fat, runny eggs, grease with some sausage mixed in, yes sir, got to love that! ;)

·
Registered
see signature
4,017 Posts
Grapefruit juice, check!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts