Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 2006 ML350, it shows the message to visit workshop, the car starts without any problems even in cold weather (I'm from Edmonton, Alberta), I supose the message comes from auxiliary battery but I can't find the part no for auxiliary battery. Does anybody know the part no or battery type used as auxiliary?
Thanks

·
Registered
1990 190E 2.6,.... 1998 ML320, 2005 ML500SE
3,103 Posts
Mercedes EPC shows the part number as N 000000 004039.
It's best to check with your dealer since they substitute and change the batteries and their part numbers all the time.
Mike

·
Registered
1990 190E 2.6,.... 1998 ML320, 2005 ML500SE
3,103 Posts
Your welcome and I removed the negative comment. I don't want to discourage a new member to BenzWorld.
I hope you made out OK with your battery issue.
Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Because my vehicle is out of warranty and I like to do the work by myself I'll try to replace the battery by myself. I was at a couple of general parts stores and they didn't even have the part number for the battery, so I'm going to go to a speciality store or dealership to by it. I'm preaty sure now that it should be the auxiliary battery because we had already -30 Degrees Celsius for a couple of days and the car started without any problems.

·
Registered
ML63, SLK350, VW Jetta, STI, WRX
34 Posts
SerBF

If you are still having trouble finding it check out World Class Auto here in Edmonton. They specialize in Mercedes without the dealership prices. My vehicle is out of warranty too and these guys saved me a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts