Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2002 clk55 cab
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new, just bought 02 clk55 cab, anyways i have navigation and if you play with settings it has an aux setting,both dealerships said they didnt know what it was, icalled my friend in L.A. and he asked one of his mechanics --low and behold there is a plug in for the aux!!!! i pluged in my mp3 player and it works fantastic, this guy said mercedes only did this a very short time.

·
Registered
05 A6 3.2Q, 07 A4 2.0T S-Line
413 Posts
Yeah, it's pretty neat. I don't think you can use the steering wheel controls though but it was pretty forward thinking considering our cars were made 5-6+ years ago. Anyone with a 320/430 w/ nav have aux input as well?

·
Registered
23 Posts
D2k said:
Yeah, it's pretty neat. I don't think you can use the steering wheel controls though but it was pretty forward thinking considering our cars were made 5-6+ years ago. Anyone with a 320/430 w/ nav have aux input as well?

i do
2000 clk430 elegance
being honest, i think cd still sounds a lot better, though

ciao
matteo

·
Registered
2003 CLK320 Cabriolet
73 Posts
2003 CLK 320 Cab -- I've got one and plug my iPod into it.

The only annoying thing is the bass and treble settings don't save. I talked to the dealer about it, and he was even surprised I had an aux port, but said they can take a look at it and maybe try to program it so the sound settings will stay. I haven't gotten around to bringing it to them, though.

·
Registered
2002 CLK 55 AMG Silver Coupe
9 Posts
OK, I'm freaked. I read this thread, went out to my
2002 55, plugged in my IPOD, went to the system screen, brought up AUX, and it works fine. Very fine. So much better sound quality than the FM Road Trip I was using before.

UH, Thanks? :bowdown:

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
1 Posts
Niceeeeeeeeeeee!!

I almost did a backflip when i discovered it, like how i discovered this thread by luck....because i was a second away from putting one in through n outside sources other than Mercedes which scared me big time!!! I will be playing with i later on i have a 320 clk. I know people complained about the sound quality but did anyone find a solution just in case?

·
Registered
W208 CLK430 Coupe, W212 E350 Sedan
133 Posts
my 2000 clk 430 has an aux input. i found it when i was cleaning my car haha. i was just like "WOAH! i didn't know i had this!" hahaha

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.