Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
e280cdi,e270cdi,c220cdi
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can any one help me locate an aux jack on a 05 w211 mercedes. I have a basic music system

·
Registered
e280cdi,e270cdi,c220cdi
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a audio system with 1 cd changer in the dash and 6 below. I checked in the glove box there is a small circular hole when i push it, it opens up and theres nothing inside

·
Registered
99 E430, 01 E430 Sport, 00 SL500
3,266 Posts
>>there is a small circular hole when i push it, it opens up and theres
>>nothing inside

That says your car can have Aux with some adapter+cable. Search this forum, there's a thread about which adapter to get. If I recall correctly, the adapter would be plugged into some other plug on the right wall of passenger's footwell.
However, check this, too. Can you select "Aux" on the headunit? If not then you need another headunit.

·
Registered
E500 - 2005 (Japanese Import)
11 Posts
I have a w211 e500 2005 with comand. There is no aux in the glove box neither does comand give the option to select aux. Looks like i can never ever have that option...... Shucks!!

However i was checking out audiovox universal fm kit UNI200 and it seems like a pretty neat device to gove the car an aux via the FM radio. Since it blocks 1 channel i am assuming the quality of sound should be very good....

Comments

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

1 - 5 of 5 Posts