Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the previous post on aux inputs on the command, but if anyone knows where to access them and turn em on it would be appreciated.<br> Thanks<br> <br> 2002 CL500 (US)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are no standard analoge inputs on the command stereo or on any mercedes radio. There is a way to do it but it involves a internal modification that I have my repair tech do and it works on all factory radios. By the way I don't know of any aux input in a clk glove box. <br> <br> [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you want aux on the command, just connect it to pins 4/5 (right +/-) and pins 13/14 (left +/-) of connector C2.<br> There is a connector inside the glove box on my E-class too.<br> No internal modification needed. I hope your 'repair tech' didn't ask too much money for this 'internal modification' ;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I learned something new. I don't always get around to reading every owners manual on every car so I didn't even know there was and aux input in the glovebox. I own one of the radios but I don't have the car so I didn't realize that mercedes had done this. It will make it easy to do xm in a210. Thanks for the correction!<br> <br>

·
Registered
1 Posts
if you want aux on the command, just connect it to pins 4/5 (right +/-) and pins 13/14 (left +/-) of connector C2.<br> There is a connector inside the glove box on my E-class too.<br> No internal modification needed. I hope your 'repair tech' didn't ask too much money for this 'internal modification' ;)
can you tell me whch connerctor it is?
and can you explain more detailed how to conect?
the - cable from where i plug is for 5+14 and 4 is right sounde and 13 for left sound?
thanx

Attachments

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
2013 S550
10,894 Posts
89csl, the last post prior to yours was nearly 13 years ago. I seriously doubt he will respond. It might be better to open a new thread and ask your question.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts