Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
98' CL500, 96' S600 coupe & the newly acquired 95' SL600
487 Posts
Brilliant!! Glad I saw this because I was JUST online at Autohausaz ordering parts for the 600.

·
Registered
2012 Mercedes-Benz CL500
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give us a try. We are cheaper than most sites out there, and always at least a bit cheaper than autohauz. If you find a cheaper part with same brand somewhere else, use our live chat and most of the time we will be able to match or beat any price.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Give us a try. We are cheaper than most sites out there, and always at least a bit cheaper than autohauz. If you find a cheaper part with same brand somewhere else, use our live chat and most of the time we will be able to match or beat any price.

I just did! working on the survey now....:thumbsup:Got get this 600 project rolling.

I will make sure I use your live chat if I deem it necessary. Your pricing wasn't bad at all. I usually go to Autohausaz..they just got another competitor.

·
Registered
2012 Mercedes-Benz CL500
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see it. Our warehouse is already processing it from our South Brunswick warehouse. You should receive it most likely tomorrow and Wednesday at the latest. Tracking numbers go out every day at 7pm so check your email.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I see it. Our warehouse is already processing it from our South Brunswick warehouse. You should receive it most likely tomorrow and Wednesday at the latest. Tracking numbers go out every day at 7pm so check your email.
Roger that. And you guys are right up the road which is even better. Get what I need in know time. Good Stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
AutoPartsWAY.com is this coupon only for member of this forum? I did a Bing search on coupons for your site and found this and signed up just now. Can I still use the coupon? I have purchased from you before with order 16328. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. Just submitted my order (178592ON). When should I expect it? 2 days as last time? Did you change your website? It seems much better organized and faster than what I remember.

And one more thing. You should advertise in BimmerForums.

·
Registered
2012 Mercedes-Benz CL500
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, I see your order. It's already at our warehouse. Based on your address and our closest warehouse that has the part, I would guess probably tomorrow for delivery, or Friday at the latest.

Yes, we did change our website and launched a new one January 24th. Thanks for noticing.

We never did any forum advertising or sponsorship in the past so this is a first for us. Once of the members here suggested that we do it on this forum so this is where we started. We'll see how it goes before sponsoring any other forums. But thank you for the suggestion.

·
Registered
487 Posts
RE-UP!

·
Registered
487 Posts

·
Registered
1995 S420
95 Posts
For BenzWorld members only, we are offering a 72 hours discount code. The code is 882NW

Redeem it at shopping cart at www.autopartsway.com for any auto parts.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for weekly coupons and promotions.

Darnit, I missed the coupon code.... I have parts to order... Have always used Autohausaz but dont recall ever seeing any codes from them....
guess i better take a look..
C

·
Registered
2012 Mercedes-Benz CL500
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Should still work for you. We extended it. If it doesn't for some weird reason, use our live chat support to get new coupon. If you tell them you are from this forum they are instructed to give you one.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Should still work for you. We extended it. If it doesn't for some weird reason, use our live chat support to get new coupon. If you tell them you are from this forum they are instructed to give you one.
It still works..I just order a but load of tranny fluid..

·
Registered
2012 Mercedes-Benz CL500
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rahj2001 - I found your order. Thanks. Warehouse already packaged it and it is waiting for UPS pickup. Shipping out of our Edison NJ warehouse so my estimate is 1-2 days to get to you.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Rahj2001 - I found your order. Thanks. Warehouse already packaged it and it is waiting for UPS pickup. Shipping out of our Edison NJ warehouse so my estimate is 1-2 days to get to you.
Gotta luv that!

Thanks!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts