Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, folks.

I've ordered successfully from APW in the past without issue; however, I've read a few threads on this forum in the recent past that paint them with a less than positive brush.

That said, if you have some stuff to buy totaling $150 or more, this unadvertised "tax refund promotion" coupon code will save you $15, and you will still get free shipping since the total is over $50.

APW said:
To help alleviate your expenses, we'd like to give you a $15 discount on orders $150 and above.* This tax refund promotion is unadvertised, and will be valid only for the next 15 days.

Simply Enter coupon code APWREFUND upon checkout to take advantage of this special offer. Offer ends 05/30!

Auto Parts Warehouse | Car Parts, Truck Parts & Auto Body Parts Online - Free Shipping on most Auto Accessories & Performance Parts - AutoPartsWarehouse

*Coupon Code APWREFUND good for $15 discount on orders $150 and above, valid until May 30, 2008 only. Access, AEM, AFE, Bed Rug, Edge, Flowmaster, Gibson, K&N, MSD, Superchips, and Weathertech products are not included with this promotional discount.

**Free Shipping only applies to orders totaling $50 or more after all other discounts and coupons have been applied, with a shipping destination within the United States. Excludes Custom Postage, international and bulk orders.

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
17,193 Posts
Thanks for the tip Greg. APW joined a growing list of companies that want a piece of our $600 stimulus windfall. Personally, I'm going to make a mortgage payment with mine :)

·
Registered
1994 E320 Wagon,1999 E320 Wagon,2000 E 320 Wagon, MGB Track/Rally, ,1988 300E ,more....
6,019 Posts
From the pricing on a maf

they better have about a 50% off sale to equal other online suppliers.
ohlord:bowdown:

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As with anyplace else, they are higher on some things and lower on others (such as hoses). Good point, though: It is always best to shop around and in this care if theirs is the best price and you can use the coupon, you can save a few bucks. I was intrigued by a Hella CPS for a couple bucks more than Bosch at autohaus, had I not already bought the latter I'd have gone with Hella just on principle: can't be any worse than the Bosch ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts