Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last! A forum for the V-Class or Vito!<br><br>
<br><br>
This problem may not only be true for the Vito. The air recirculation mode of the A/C switches off automatically every 15 minutes. Although this may have been built as a safety feature to prevent using air recirculation for too long which can lead to a deterioration of interior air quality, it is impractical for polluted roads such as in our city. Does anyone know how to disable the automatic shutting off of the switch? I want to manually turn it on and off as with any other vehicle.<br><br>
<br><br>
Regards,<br><br>
<br><br>
Gerone Jimenez<br><br>
Manila, Philippines<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello Kabayan, i just want to ask you about your question. Is the information you are asking in not in your manual? If not, the next place to ask is the dealer where you bought your 'V' just ask the service advisor or any technician they should be able to help you. If they don't want lagyan mo na lang, just like the old days. Its funny but its true, right? I am from Bulacan and currently live in San Diego.<br> Have a nice day,

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The switch operates a vac unit. To get at the vac unit, disconnect it, and provide manual operation<br> of the vent flap is easy enough but a page long so email me (arrogant D-C refuse to provide workshop manuals .. or even a workable warranty!). My prob was when using the optional independent heater I got a compulsory outside air cold air blast until things warmed up which was no fun in the middle of the night at sub zero.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The switch operates a vac unit. To get at the vac unit, disconnect it, and provide manual operation<br> of the vent flap is easy enough but a page long so email me (arrogant D-C refuse to provide workshop manuals .. or even a workable warranty!). My prob was when using the optional independent heater I got a compulsory outside air cold air blast until things warmed up which was no fun in the middle of the night at sub zero.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts