Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Unimogs 435's
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had few enquires from Unimog owners and enthusiasts for a get together. I'm proposing march 2011, location to be decided ( just not Queensland, way to hot to be sensible). Looking for numbers, Ideas etc etc etc.
International visitors most welcome, could even organise a pickup from the airport in a mog.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Australian Mogfest 1 - 3rd October 2011 NSW

After Nashy's suggestion of holding a Mogfest and a false start for Easter 2011, Australian Unimog Expeditions will host the inaugural Australian Mogfest in the Southern Highlands of NSW over the weekend 1 - 3rd October 2011.

Any Unimog owners in Australia or international visitors interested in attending please check out the website www.australianunimogexpeditions.com.au for more info and contact details.

·
Registered
1975 404 Doka Unimog
327 Posts
After Nashy's suggestion of holding a Mogfest and a false start for Easter 2011, Australian Unimog Expeditions will host the inaugural Australian Mogfest in the Southern Highlands of NSW over the weekend 1 - 3rd October 2011.

Any Unimog owners in Australia or international visitors interested in attending please check out the website www.australianunimogexpeditions.com.au for more info and contact details.
That link didn't work for me. Try this.
Home
It's a good idea. Not sure if I'll be able to make it though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts