Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
CLK 55
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've rec'd a few emails asking for details about the speakers..amps etc.

Yes, I know longer have a spare tire. I've had a hand laid fiberglass custom box fitted to the exact specs of the rear trunk. The sub is a 15 in French speaker which is made by Focal. http://www.focal-america.com
I've got two PPI amps..the 4channel for the focal speakers inside the cabin and the PPI 1500 for the sub.

With a big system like this I had to get a capacitor so I could supply consistent power for the system. For reference it's 2 farad made by Brax (German). Also in the trunk is a 6-disc pioneer changer.

Inside is the pioneer AV unit and Navigation, plus a visor screen and two headrest screens. In addition, I have a k-40 radar /laser jammer installed.

Please let me know if there are any additional questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
CLK 55
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Who did the install? Monney?

No man...I have a shop in san carlos. Vision Car Audio.

BTW,i wanted to reply to your 2clk in regards to Tim. There has got to be more people out here that would want to get together... did you guys promote at all?

·
Registered
CLK430
665 Posts
We didn't broadcast/promote, it was more like a coffee-get together. I used to meet wit...

We didn't broadcast/promote, it was more like a coffee-get together. I used to meet with the SLK folks in the bay area and canyon-carve woodside/redwood highways (84, 92, etc)

·
Registered
1999 CLK430
25 Posts
I'd be down for a meet. I'm on the pennisula.
Where is everyone else?...

Where is everyone else?

·
Registered
CLK 55
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: I'd be down for a meet. I'm on the pennisula. Where is everyone else?...

Where is everyone else?
I'm in Blackhawk (eastbay). and Tim's in Roseville. Let's try to see if we can round up at least 10 clks/amgs/ or combo. I'm going to put out an invite out thru frank.

·
Registered
CLK55/G500/E55/ML55/etc.
1,241 Posts
I don't know why you guys never come by... we have a big thing going in San Carlos. Howev...

I don't know why you guys never come by... we have a big thing going in San Carlos. However we've seen M3KILLR drive by a couple times, or at lunch downtown.

-s-

·
Registered
CLK 55
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: I don't know why you guys never come by... we have a big thing going in San Carlos. Howev

I don't know why you guys never come by... we have a big thing going in San Carlos. However we've seen M3KILLR drive by a couple times, or at lunch downtown.

-s-
wasn't aware of it..or I would've hooked with you guys sooner. Is it a clk get together or ? When the next meet up?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts