Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
CLK 200 K Cabrio
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know which are the Mercedes audio systems could be mounted after market on a Mercedes CLK Cabrio 209 MY 2004?
Audio 10?
Audio 20?
Audio 30 Aps?
Comand?

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
clk 200k
7 Posts
I'm trying to find out the same information. If I find anything out I'll report back.

I'm just in the process of buying my CLK, trying to decide between CLK 200K and 240, any recommendations ?

Thanks,

Kev

·
Registered
3 Posts
hiii :)
i have clk240 W209 and i have the same system u gt on there in the pic. Is it possible to change that with a screen that has navigations system and DVD.
Does it have to be original by Benz or is it okay to get sumthn like kenwood.
Can someone help me out here plz
thanx

·
Registered
2004 CLK500
48 Posts
I was told by a mercedes dealer that if you have the factory nav then you can't change your radio because the car wont start (there would be a few ways around that) but if you have this radio or the one like i had (which is the same just with out the in dash cd) then you can change it. i put a kenwood ddx7015 in mine with nav. it works great.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got a 2002 Euro Spec CLK240 (I live in HK) and I have the non-Bose Audio 10 tape, and now planning to change to Audio 10 CD with the addition of an amp and change the speakers.

Anyone know what is the size of the speakers (both in door) and at the rear? Also, depth of the mounting?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was wondering the same. Anyone have any websites with stereo upgrades for the clk? Thrawn5499 since u put in the Kenwood i take it the steering wheel controls do not work?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts