Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Im new to the forum and new to being a MB owner. I put in a new system and shortly after putting it in I noticed that after driving around for a while I would turn the car off and when I would go to start it agani, it would be hard to start and I would have to push the gas a bit to get her going. I have the idea that This could be battery and alternator related. But I'm a noob. Any advice?

Thanx

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,428 Posts
Hey Im new to the forum and new to being a MB owner. I put in a new system and shortly after putting it in I noticed that after driving around for a while I would turn the car off and when I would go to start it agani, it would be hard to start and I would have to push the gas a bit to get her going. I have the idea that This could be battery and alternator related. But I'm a noob. Any advice?

Thanx
Let me guess, you are from Canada and the car is a Mercedes? This and some more details would be good in your profile. Don't be shy about the details, experts will have a better opportunity help, some may not even bother to try if there are too many unknown background details.

If your starter motor cranks reasonably well, I would not expect the battery and the alternator being the issue. Unlikely your radio installation either (but always good to mention what has been done with the car, never know what is related).

You might post the question at the car specific forum too, specifically if it is more of an engine related issue.

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts