Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Black G500
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed the Audio 10 CD in my 2002 G500 and am having the following problem since it was "reprogramed" by the local MB dealer, worked fine when the G thought it was still the Comand 2.0. 20% of the time upon startup I get high pitched static in addition to whatever sound is playing. If I turn off the G and then restart it will normally go away. The other 80% of the time it works perfectly. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Chris
 

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top