Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come you have more posts than me, but yet I am a member and you are a junior member? Anyone know?

yeah I'm bored [:X]

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
DanStubbs - 5/12/2005 6:06 PM

How come you have more posts than me, but yet I am a member and you are a junior member? Anyone know?

yeah I'm bored [:X]
HEHHEHHHEHHEH HEHEEHEEH.........you said member.

Obviously a clear cut case of Rebel preferance........You bein' from 'Bama and all....

Attachments

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
check out this site............LOL I never laughed so hard in my life

http://www.importfanatix.com/html/members.html

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
Membership Date

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well thanks frankie.........any ideas on what size the pic has to be in order to use it as your icon? mine keeps getting rejected

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
DanStubbs - 5/12/2005 6:16 PM

check out this site............LOL I never laughed so hard in my life

http://www.importfanatix.com/html/members.html

I don't get it? Could there be a gayer group of people....or are they just pulling our leg? The cost to run that server would be more than their collective cars!

·
worst mod in BW history
27,762 Posts
DanStubbs - 5/12/2005 7:50 PM

well thanks frankie.........any ideas on what size the pic has to be in order to use it as your icon? mine keeps getting rejected

I'm just guessing here, but maybe it gets rejected because it's a 12 foot snowcovered cock in full erection.......just guessing.

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there was one guy with a camry wagon or something, had 20's on the back but stock on the front.......lol

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no it doesn't have a problem with that pic. I was trying to change it to a shoulder patch......go figure

1 - 11 of 11 Posts