Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
C300 4matic
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Note to all New York Mercedes C300-350 fans. I will be hosting a gathering next week Sunday the 26th at Kelsey's Pub. I will also be bartending so come down for some drinks and fun. I will buy the FIRST 5 fans a round of drinks. There will be a prize for the hottest car of the lot!

So come down for drinks and have a blast. Event will be from 1pm-7pm!!! Meet other C-class fans and this would be a good way to network for tips, body shops and parts. Spread the word!!!!

Kelsey's Pub
644 Wantagh Ave.
Levittown, NY

·
Registered
2013 C300 Sport Darth V 3.0
788 Posts
I'm planning on showing up for a little while. You should also post this on MBworld.org there are a bunch of LI members there.

·
Registered
2008 Mercedes C300 4-Matic Sport
16 Posts
Wait so let me get this straight... Your inviting us out to have a few drinks so we can all then drive home under the influence? LOL :confused:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Wait so let me get this straight... Your inviting us out to have a few drinks so we can all then drive home under the influence? LOL :confused:
You can have a soft drink or water it doesn't have to be alcohol. Personnaly I'm just stopping by for about a half hour or so, we are having friends over for a BBQ so I can't stay long.

·
Registered
2008 Mercedes C300 4-Matic Sport
16 Posts
Yea I guess ur right. As much as I would love to go I'm afraid that's a bit of a drive for me so I won't be attending. Other then that, hope all goes well. And remember, friends don't let friends drive Hyundai's... Or was that friends don't let friends drive drunk??? Whatever... Same thing...

·
Registered
788 Posts

·
Registered
C300 4matic
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ATTENTION - EVENT CANCELLED!!!

Do NOT go to Kelsey's. I've just been replaced! Apparently I didn't bring in enough money for them. I've to find a new bar to work at now :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts