Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTENTION anyone who wants to upgrade there grill to the one with the star like on the C coupe

I have factory MB grills identical to the c coupe version. The price is going to be around 192.00 most other places charge 250.00 and they are not even a real MB part. Eventually I will also have Grills to match the color of the veicle which are painted and clear coated for exact match.<br>
<br>
Email me for more info<br>
Steve email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: ATTENTION anyone who wants to upgrade there grill to the one with the star like on the C coupe

Can u ship to canada also. And how long before u can ship<br> <br> \Frank

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HOW??

How do you mount it? Grille on the coupe does<br> not have frame, plus it is mounted to the lower<br> front part, not to the engine hood (which is also very different) as it is in sedan.<br> I doubt that *factory grills* are interchangeable.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C Coupe Grill is VERY DIFFERENT

I have a grill with star from 'Schätz' on my C 320 Elegance. And it looks much better than the original grill (that is partially sprayed in gray) and also much better than the grill from the C Coupe (that has quite a different layout). It was not cheap 459 DM (roughly 250$) but I really recommend it. Comparing it to the 'real' MB grill, I can't see any obvious quality differences.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: C Coupe Grill is VERY DIFFERENT

Do you have their web address or phone number to contact them.<br> <br> Thanks<br> Cedric<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: ATTENTION anyone who wants to upgrade there grill to the one with the star like on the C coupe

Ill have the grills in 10 days ill know the price on mon

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: C Coupe Grill is VERY DIFFERENT

Here is the URL: http://www.schaetz-tuning.de/schaetzallgemein/katalog.html<br> <br> The address of the head office is:<br> <br> Schätz Tuning Motorsportartikel-Herstellungs GmbH<br> Dachauerstrasse 364<br> 80993 München<br> <br> Tel. +49 (89) 149 80833<br> Fax: +49 (89) 149 80899<br> <br> (from the US replace the + with 011)<br>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts