Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, does anyone knows and MB dealership, that has an E55 in the lot for sale right now.<br>I've been trying to get one, but I just can't bear to wait for 8 or 9 months to buy a vehicle.<br>Life is way too short, so we all deserve immediate enjoyment of the things that we desire in this world.<br>Someone please let me if you find a dealer close to you<br>Thanx in advance<br>DOC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes

McGeorge in Richmond VA. Here is the link<br>http://www.mcgeorge-mercedes.com/index.html<br>Ask for Ruth Albert - salesperson. She is great to deal with. Tell you Rich sent you.<br>rich<br>01 black/charcoal

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AutoBahn (Belmont, CA)<br>Someone told me that they saw one there last week. <br>700 Island Parkway<br>Belmont, CA 94002<br>(650) 364-0300<p><br>: I was wondering, does anyone knows and MB dealership, that has an E55 in the lot for sale right now.<br>I've been trying to get one, but I just can't bear to wait for 8 or 9 months to buy a vehicle.<br>Life is way too short, so we all deserve immediate enjoyment of the things that we desire in this world.<br>Someone please let me if you find a dealer close to you<br>Thanx in advance<br>DOC<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are two for immediate delivery!

1) 1999 E55: <br>-- Brilliant Silver/Charcoal<br>-- 18,000 miles<br>-- $69,800<p>2) 2001 E55:<br>-- Black with two tone gray/charcoal<br>-- 3,000 miles<br>-- $70,345<p>The dealer is Dreher Holloway in Exeter, NH.<p>Their number is (603) 772-4787. Ask for Gregory Nakagawa. He's a great salesman. Tell him that Ryan<br>referred you to him and he will work a great deal for you. Hope this helps!<p>Ryan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was at Autobahn Motors in Belmont, CA today. They have a 2001 E55, silver with two-tone interior, for sale. Don't know the price, but it won't be a bargin.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw one early last week at Fletcher Jones Motorcars in Newport Beach, CA.<br>It was Silver w/Charcoal/Lt. Grey 2 tone interior.<br>The car had 53 miles on it.<p>Good luck.<p><br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
: I was wondering, does anyone knows and MB dealership, that has an E55 in the lot for sale right now.<br>I've been trying to get one, but I just can't bear to wait for 8 or 9 months to buy a vehicle.<br>Life is way too short, so we all deserve immediate enjoyment of the things that we desire in this world.<br>Someone please let me if you find a dealer close to you<br>Thanx in advance<br>DOC<p>Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach supposedly has 3 2001 E55s, per their Sunday's classified adds. Talk to Robert Brown. I personnally only saw one- a brilliant silver with charcoal/charcoal interior with 56 miles.Price shown was $89,000. The car has been there for at least three weeks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2 to choose

Downtown LA Motors:<br>1 black and 1 white 2001 available for 5k over sticker. I am sure you can squeeze them down for MSRP.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2001 Mercedes Benz AMG E-55 High performance sports sedan. Obsidian Black Exterior / Charcoal Interior. Less than 2,400 Miles. Equipped with every available factory option including integrated voice activated system, cellular phone, COMAND system w/GPS, air cooled ventilated seats, parktronic system, CD Changer, etc. Contact: [email protected]<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Yes

: McGeorge in Richmond VA. Here is the link<br>http://www.mcgeorge-mercedes.com/index.html<br>Ask for Ruth Albert - salesperson. She is great to deal with. Tell you Rich sent you.<br>rich<br>01 black/charcoal<p>Are you in Richmond? I live in Chesterfield and just purchased an 01 e55. Maybe I'll see you on the road someday. <p>I test drove one at McGeorge but they sold it before I could get back over there. I got mine at Tysinger in Hampton.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts