Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention Northern California SLK Owners...[:D]

Pam Bain of Seattle founded the SLK Enthusiasts.  Pam and her 1999 yellow SLK will be in Los Gatos this Saturday, April 16, to gather with us.   It is a special event to meet special people and Pam Bain.  This last minute gathering was arranged for the convenience of those SLK owners who have not yet been able to attend a gathering.  It will be a relatively short day.  Stop by for any length of time that is good for you.

The gathering will be in the parking lot in front of Peet's Coffee, 798 Blossom Hill Road, SE corner of Blossom Hill Road and Los Gatos Boulevard, Los Gatos, CA., between 10:30 A.M. and noon, this Saturday, April 16.  You can access Peet's Coffee by going south toward the mountains from Hwy 85 on Bascom Avenue/Los Gatos Boulevard.  You can also access Peet's Coffee from Hwy 17 by taking Lark Avenue to the east, then right/south on Los Gatos Boulevard.

Questions to Tom, (408) 578-2620 or cell (408) 705-5726, [email protected]

·
Registered
SLK350, BMW K1200LT
808 Posts
RE: Attention Northern California SLK Owners

What on earth has happened to those 2 R170's?? Have they been held by the back wheels and dipped in dark chocolate[:0][:0]

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Woolly - 4/16/2005 1:41 AM

What on earth has happened to those 2 R170's?? Have they been held by the back wheels and dipped in dark chocolate[:0][:0]
Woolly; not being a fan of bras (note the clean front of my 171 past them), I appreciate your comment, LOL...

Here is a link to a few more pics...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=mfpng46.lmqem7e&x=0&y=d5b2za

[:D][:eek:)][:D][:eek:)][:D]

·
Registered
SLK350, BMW K1200LT
808 Posts

I thought clear bras were 'clear' - these look like a dogs dinner (being polite) - when I was a kid in the late sixties/early seventies, cars had rubber floors, but the 'posh' ones came delivered with with carpets -the first thing any one did with these was put rubber mats over the carpets - just to keep them sweet for the next owner - buy the car for yourself, not the next owner, drive it like you stole it - if you get a couple of stone chips on the front end, don't worry - life's toooooooooo short[;)][;)][;)]

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woolly:

Couldn't agree with you more...10K miles on mine already and drivin' like I stole it!!!

Also, I put together another Quicktime movie with music
(Quicktime player for the Mac or PC is free at
apple.com) from our meet on Saturday. I
haven't had time to redo my web page to include it
yet, but in the interim, you can directly access it on
the server at:

https://home.comcast.net/~motzkoiii/YellwSLK.mov

Enjoy...Steve

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
Motzkoman - 4/17/2005 10:16 PM

Woolly:

Couldn't agree with you more...10K miles on mine already and drivin' like I stole it!!!

Also, I put together another Quicktime movie with music
(Quicktime player for the Mac or PC is free at
apple.com) from our meet on Saturday. I
haven't had time to redo my web page to include it
yet, but in the interim, you can directly access it on
the server at:

https://home.comcast.net/~motzkoiii/YellwSLK.mov

Enjoy...Steve
Love your movies and you always pick such great songs to accompany them! I saw Janis perform live several times and this song goes through my head at least once a week...more now that I have an MB and my friends all have Porsches[;)]

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Malibuite:
Glad you enjoy the movies...we have our overnight meet & drive to Columbia in the gold country next week, so there will be another "production" available thereafter... [;)]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts