Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not new to this site, just haven't posted anything. Although I've searched and read a lot, I need help on obtaining the options list for my MY08 CL550 just purchased, VIN #WDDEJ71X96A012621. I used the Russian site years back, but it seems the info no longer works. I've read about other solutions, but it isn't what I was looking for. Just wondering where people here helping others are getting their info and whether someone might consider helping me obtain the same type of list. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2014 Full Designo CL 600 W/All options offered 1 of 1 built from 11-14
27 Posts
I'm not new to this site, just haven't posted anything. Although I've searched and read a lot, I need help on obtaining the options list for my MY08 CL550 just purchased, VIN #WDDEJ71X96A012621. I used the Russian site years back, but it seems the info no longer works. I've read about other solutions, but it isn't what I was looking for. Just wondering where people here helping others are getting their info and whether someone might consider helping me obtain the same type of list. Thanks in advance.

Your VIN is invalid please check your VIN and repost the correct VIN

·
Registered
2014 Full Designo CL 600 W/All options offered 1 of 1 built from 11-14
27 Posts
Hi there

I would like to know the options list of my CL550.
VIN # WDD2163712A011731

Thanks, :)
I posted your VIN information for you look below. It appears to be an 07 CL550 in Barolo Red

1 - 7 of 7 Posts